Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 12

Thread: Jess will be here tomorrow!!

  1. #1
    HB Forum Owner Miss_Nellie_OMalley's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 25th, 2005
    Posts
    569
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I just got the email with the tracking information and it has more information than just "billing information received" she's already in Indiana and is moving fast towards me!! She'll be here tomorrow!! YAY!!!!

    : [img]biggrin.gif[/img] oes a dance::

  2. #2
    Inactive Member dolllover's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 4th, 2004
    Posts
    2,583
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Congratulations! Enjoy Jess! [img]biggrin.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

  3. #3
    HB Forum Owner Miss_Nellie_OMalley's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 25th, 2005
    Posts
    569
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Oh I most certainly will. I went to hobby lobby yesterday and bought her a chest (well really what they call a decorative box) as they are 1/2 and great for doll clothes storage!

  4. #4
    Inactive Member PrincessRuthie's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 19th, 2004
    Posts
    2,054
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Don't forget to take [img]graemlins/camera.gif[/img] , if you can! [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

  5. #5
    HB Forum Owner Kaileyfan1's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10th, 2005
    Posts
    1,752
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Mine is coming on Friday!I am so excited!

  6. #6
    HB Forum Owner Miss_Nellie_OMalley's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 25th, 2005
    Posts
    569
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I will take many many many pics... I'm so excited... I might just have a welcome home party!

  7. #7
    AmericanGirlLover2982
    Guest AmericanGirlLover2982's Avatar
    Thats wonderful I'm so escited for you. Congrtas on Jess Caroline. [img]wink.gif[/img]

  8. #8
    HB Forum Owner Miss_Nellie_OMalley's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 25th, 2005
    Posts
    569
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    She just got here (literally) I was about to sign on at 11:30 and as I sat at my computer... who should come a knocking... I'll be posting a new topic so people will know there are pics included... on my way to do that now.,.. and pictures should be fast to come... any request and I shall oblige!

  9. #9
    Inactive Member Kit_Lover's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 20th, 2005
    Posts
    5
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Red face

    Wow!
    Aah, those lucky ones who aren't
    yet broke...*sigh*

  10. #10
    prasnlrd
    Guest prasnlrd's Avatar

    Unhappy

    [img]graemlins/cry_smile.gif[/img] ....no [img]smile.gif[/img] ...my sister's Addy doll arrives today...Jess will be here in a month or so [img]wink.gif[/img]

    [img]graemlins/island.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/island.gif[/img]

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •